Monday, November 6, 2017

zone conference

Hello Family and Friends!
This week was a a pretty good week! We had a ton of different events this week that made this week have an extra amount of fun! I went on exchanges this week with Sister Ward! That was a lot of fun. We talked with this guy that was a member but who hasn't come to church in a long time. He was pretty cool. He has like 6 cars and 3 of them are mini coopers. It was a bit excessive but he got really excited when we started talking to him about his cars! He wasn't interested in the church anyways but it was a good contact!
We had zone conference on Wednesday and that was a good meeting! When we got permission to use Facebook for online proselyting we also received a new chapter to study from in preach my gospel. It is called How do I fulfill my missionary purpose? And our whole zone was about that chapter and how to effectively use it and about how to get people to the second lesson! Overall it was a pretty good zone conference and we left with a greater desire to serve God's children with more charity and love for them. After zone conference I just had a huge desire to just spend some time studying my scriptures and understanding my purpose in being back out. That was really good for me and helped me put things into perspective. I know that my time is running short and one day soon I'll be home and I really just want to live each day to the fullest.
We have been living with others sisters and it has literally been one of the greatest things ever. It is nice to have some other people to come home to and make crazy memories with. We also had two trunk or treats this week and that was a lot of fun! We had our trunks all set up and decked out with Book of Mormons and pamphlets! It was so fun to hand out candy to all the kids!
We were able to set one of our investigators in Sandy Valley with a baptismal date for December! That was exciting! We were also able to find new people to teach this week! That was exciting! Overall it was an awesome week!
Yesterday we had a really awesome lesson at church about seeking knowledge and it was really inspiring. That is something that I want to do better this week in my personal studies. I know that seeking knowledge through scripture study is so important! I love this gospel! We get to go to the temple tomorrow for Halloween! We are so excited! It is going to be so awesome! 
I love you all! 
Sister Camilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment