Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thanksgiving

Family!
I hope that your thanksgiving were really good and that you are so much food that you had to roll around everywhere! Surprisingly enough I didn't have a ton of food to eat but I for sure ate the perfect amount. We had thanksgiving lunch with a couple that we are teaching and their kids! That was really awesome. We were so grateful that they invited us over to eat! We played some games with them and got to know them a bit more! We were really grateful for that experience! Our dinner that a family had invited us over for got the stomach flu and had to cancel so last minute another family invited us over! It was incredibly awkward for the first little bit but once we got settled it was great. We played a game with them as well and just really enjoyed the day! Now that we are in the Christmas season it is going to be great to talk to people about Christ. I just want it to feel like the holiday season! Hopefully it will soon!
Our work continued to progress this week and we have been busy teaching people! It has been really awesome! We are starting to teach more people about the commandments and it is always stand out to me when we start teaching these lessons and commandments how much the commandments are coming from a place of love and how much Heavenly Father wants to bless us. Every single thing that he asks us to do have so many awesome opportunities to grow and to be blessed. I love teaching the commandments because it gives me another chance to rededicate myself to what I have told Heavenly Father I would do. Helping people grow and overcome through the atonement of Jesus Christ is my favorite thing. It's hard to do most of the time because people have agency but those moments where someone progresses or the lightbulb goes off in their and they stop denying what they are feeling are 100% worth it. There truly is nothing better! I hope that everyone will be able to make this holiday season awesome! 



No comments:

Post a Comment