Monday, November 20, 2017

fruits of our labor

Hello Family and friends!
This week was a really good week! We were able to really be able to see the fruits of our labors this week and that has been a huge miracle! We were able to find 7 new people to teach this week! that is really awesome for our area because most of the time we have a hard time finding 1! They seriously have been coming out of nowhere!  It has been really awesome to see all the people that are truly reaching heavenward and how much they are willing to talk to us about the things that are happening in their lives. Im pretty sure that it just comes from the mantle that we hold because seriously people are telling us their entire life story. It is so cool. I love being able to hear other peoples stories and to be able to help them through testifying of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This week as we were tracting we were able to find three new investigators! That was such a miracle! Usually knocking doors isnt the most sucessful thing but this time it was! They are two teenage girls and they are seriously so anxious to hear more about the gospel it is so awesome. I think it is really cool that these girls are literally craving to hear more about Christ and how they are really children of God. It just made me think a little bit about how that is the type of attitude that we are should have. I want to build a relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior because I know that I am a child of God and that Christ sacrified for me. Having that knowledge is a huge blessing in my life and it truly has helped me to be able to make smart choices and to recognize that their is more to this life than just living. We seriously could be getting so much out of this life through the gospel and through knowing that we are Gods children and that Christ suffered specifically for me. I know that Heavenly Father really does love us all and that Christ really does love each of us and wants to help us.
This week we had another opportunity to go to the temple with some of our mission. As we were there I started to think about the things that are the most important. The things of this world do not matter to God. He doesnt care how much money we have or how nice our clothes are. He cares about if we feel loved, if we are happy and if we know our purpose. We are so important to Heavenly Father and he will lead us to where we need to be if we are willing to be lead. Anyway this week was a really good week! I am so grateful for this gospel!
I love you all!
Sister Camilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment