Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Back in Vegas week 6!

Hello guys!
I made it through my first transfer back! What a crazy ride life is. Today is transfer day so I don't have a ton of time to write!
I am staying in the southern part of Vegas in the West Oqendo Ward! Im grateful that for at least another six weeks (unless there is another emergency transfer) that I dont have to pack up and move! My current companion goes home tomorrow back to New York! That is so crazy but Im excited for her and grateful that isnt me yet! (still love you guys though!) I will be getting my new companion today! Her name is Sister Berger and I dont really know anything about her. Ive heard good things though so Im sure it will be great!
This week has been an interesting one. I cant really remember all that happened but I know it was interesting. One miracle of this week is that we were able to meet with a couple who is investigating! We hadnt been able to see them in two weeks because  their life has been crazy but we were able to get back in and read the Book of Mormon with them! It was awesome and I was extremely grateful that we were finally able to get in! The investigator who went to church last week also came to stake conference this week! That was also so awesome and we were so happy because she was so happy to be there. The Lord's work really is progressing in this crazy messed up world. Im grateful that I have the gospel and I have things to be grateful for because if I didnt I think I would feel pretty gloomy. God is real and God is good!
We had stake conference this week and that was awesome and very much so needed. I love the Spirit and how it speaks to us personally.
One thing that really stood out to me this week was about having an eternal perspective. Guys there is life after this life and when we look at life that way it make s things easier. Seriously so much easier. We talked a lot about that yesterday with a member who we had dinner with. I know that when I look at things with an eternal perspective that my gratitude is strengthened and I am able to look past the trial or the situation. I promise that this life is not the end. There is life after this and now is the time to prepare to meet God. Keep preparing! I love you all!
Sister Camilleri



No comments:

Post a Comment