Monday, May 9, 2016

Hello!

Hello Family and Friends!
I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I had yesterday to skype my
family and talk to them! It always feels so good to be able to see
their faces and talk to them! I really do miss my family and friends
but being away from home and serving a mission is so worth it! I just
can't believe that I only have 8 more months left. That is so crazy to
me. Next thing you know I'll be home! There isn't really much to say
about this week. Honestly it was probably one of the more not very
good weeks when it comes to the work. The family that I had talked
about last week dropped us. It was the most heart wrenching experience
ever. They said that they loved us and that they believed in
everything that we taught and testified of but that their wife/mother
doesn't want them to be taking lessons. They did say though that they
would stay in touch. I know it isn't the end for them. It was so so
sad though! Ugh I just love them! Pretty much everyone one else this
week that we planned to meet with cancelled on us. So even though we
worked hard nothing to exciting happened this week. On Saturday we did
another sacrifice Saturday where we tracted all day. That was pretty
good. It started raining towards the end and I finally got to wear my
north face and it was the best thing ever. We also got to ride some
electric scooters and bikes. That was fun because we got to do some
dance moves while we rode the electric scooter. It was so great! Haha
anyway that was pretty much my week! I hope all is well with all of
you!

No comments:

Post a Comment