Friday, September 15, 2017

Back in Vegas Week 8

Hello Family and Friends!
What a week this has been. Just a little bit of an update on my life...on wednesday my new companion left and I got emergency transferred (again) to the South Stake covering three different areas. My new companion that I am with now is Sister Albanes! She is an awesome missionary and we are learning how to work together. She just came to this new area so we basically are double transferring off an emergency transfer. To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement. Everything is actually going pretty well though and I will survive. It has been crazy though I cannot believe that in 8 weeks I have served in 3 areas and had four different companions. Im just trying to hit this area hard with Sister Albanes and we are going to get these areas going! Ag least fpr the next 4 weeks!

I will have to right a better email next week! This week was just crazy and I have been sick and life has taken over!
One thing that I was thinking about this week was all about the decisions we make in this life. They are so so so important. Basically guys in short make good decisions! I love you all! Sorry this email is so short!
Also our mission is getting Facebook on Wednesday so I'm not sure what that is going to look like but it will be so good for missionary work! 

I love you! 
Sister Camilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment